Talk to us about our career opportunities for dental hygienists, dental assistants, and office support team members!
Dentistry for Children Maryland is looking for new team members who are passionate about the dental health of our pediatric patients. Our ideal candidates are excited and dedicated to being a part of the lives of our growing patients. We are focused on providing exceptional clinical care to everyone who becomes part of our patient family, and we have offices in Columbia, Baltimore, Gambrills, Laurel, Olney, and Potomac.
We have both clinical and non-clinical pediatric dental career opportunities available, and we offer work-life balance, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits. Start a conversation and discuss your future with Dentistry for Children Maryland!
Pediatric dental career opportunities available:
- Pediatric dental assistant jobs
- Pediatric dental receptionist jobs
- Non-clinical pediatric dental office support jobs
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits – including free dental for children and employee orthodontic discounts
- Health Savings Account, Flex Spending Account
- 401K plan
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance and other supplemental coverages available
- Paid bereavement
- Opportunities to give back to your community