Dr. Quantez Freeman was raised in Huntsville, AL. While practicing as a general dentist after dental school, Dr. Freeman’s desire to work with children
grew immensely and led him to pursue a future as a Pediatric Dentist. He’s passionate about building a fun friendly first experience with kids and
educating both children and parents about the importance of oral health. In his spare time, he enjoys playing volleyball, traveling, different
restaurants and entertaining his Miniature Schnauzer puppy, Wesley.
• Pediatric Dentistry Certificate – Howard University, College of Dentistry – Washington, D.C.
• DDS – Indiana University, School of Dentistry – Indianapolis, IN
• BS – Morehouse College – Atlanta, GA
• American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
• National Dental Associate
• American Dental Association